At noon, Friday, January 30th, I joined the other 400 members of United University Professions rallying at the State Capitol in support of restorations to the SUNY budget. In light of the current budget reductions, we sent our message to the Governor and the Legislature.
Circling the statue, we chanted:
- 1-2-3-4 Don't Shut SUNY's Doors
- 1-2-3-4 SUNY Hospitals Need So Much More!
- Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, SUNY Flex Has Got to Go!
- 2-4-6-8 Help Out Students Graduate!
- 1-2-3-4 SUNY Needs So Much More!
For more photos, see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shihwy1/sets/72157613205837936/
For more information about the Rally, see: http://uupinfo.org/communications/release09/090130.html